The Shinobi Prosthetic is the false arm of Sekiro that was fashioned by the Sculptor of the Desolate Temple. This is no ordinary prosthetic, as it can not only be outfitted with various gadgets, but some of these can also be in conjunction with Sekiro's katana for added effect.
- Grappling Hook: allows the player to get to higher points to scout or prepare for stealth maneuvers; can also be used in combat to pull enemies closer
- Secondary Weapons: the prosthetic is reminiscent of the trick weapons of Bloodborne. An axe was featured in the E3 demo that was used to shatter shields.
- Ninja Tricks: some marketing material show off firecrackers being ignited from the proesthetic, strartling enemies and horses in the demo.
- Fan Shield: blades that extend out from the prosthetic and link together, forming a temporary shield.
- Ranged Weapons: Miyazaki implied that the proesthetic can be used to launch projectiles such as shuriken. A kunai is seen tied to the proesthetic in the teaser trailer.
- Flamethrower: following this with a katana swing causes the katana to ignite in flame for a limited period of time
- Spear: The TSG trailer briefly reveals a spear like prosthetic. The spearhead appears to detach from the prosthetic, and the pole extends to a great length, the spear is then used to Stab an enemy out of sword range, and pull them in close.